Personal Tax Senior Manager
Join One of the Largest Accountancy Practices in the North West
Excellent Salary, Bonus and Benefits Package
About Our Client
I am working with an established Accountancy Practice based in Manchester who are looking for an experienced individual to join the Personal Tax team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with experience of working in personal tax to join a firm with a portfolio of clients across many sectors. Our client is open to candidates looking to step up from Tax Manager to a Senior Manager.
Responsibilities of the Personal Tax Senior Manager is;
* Managing the personal tax advisory issues of the firm's clients.
* Providing technical advice to clients on a broad range of issues, focusing on income tax, capital gains and inheritance tax planning,
* Involvement with a mixed variety of tax projects
* Building and developing client relationships
* Ensuring work is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with deadlines
* Promoting the development of the practice.
* Knowledge of Expatriate Taxation issues is also favourable,
* Proven track record on training and reviewing associate's work
The Successful Applicant
The successful Personal Tax Senior Manager will be an experienced tax professional with a personal tax and/or private client tax background gained within accountancy practice. You will have detailed up to date knowledge of taxation issues, any experience in advisory work relating to CGT, income tax, IHT and trust planning would be advantageous although not essential.
You should also be ATT & CTA qualified
What's on Offer
The successful Personal Tax Senior Manager will receive a salary of 60-70k, pension with excellent employer contributions, annual incentive scheme, 25 days holiday (rising to 30 in line with service), private health care.