Personal Tax Senior
Great opportunity for a newly qualified personal tax accountant
Diverse and interesting portfolio with direct client contact
About Our Client
This business has been established in the market in and around Southampton for a long time. They have an enviable reputation and are genuinely considered by their clients as being able to rival the service offering of the Top 10 businesses in the area. They have a great ethos and team culture which means that the levels of staff retention are very high, especially within their tax team.
The successful Personal Tax Senior will:
- Complete personal and partnership tax returns in efficiently to deadlines.
- Speak directly with clients to ensure they have all the required information needed for the returns
- Accurately calculate client tax liability
- Help to generate business through encouraging client referrals.
- Speak with HMRC and other third parties as well as build a good internal network.
The Successful Applicant
The Personal Tax Senior will be:
- CTA / ATT Qualified with 3 years' experience working within tax.
- Able to work successfully with a highly functioning team.
- An excellent communicator
- An organised, detailed worker who has a methodical, diligent approach to tax.
What's on Offer
On offer for the right candidate is a competitive level of salary as well as bonus structure, free parking and numerous other benefits. There is also a flexible working culture with a very successful team in a great environment.