- National Business, Great team, substantial package
- Opportunities for progression
About Our Client
My client are a leading UK pharmacy and are offering a great career opportunity and solids package & are keen to speak with driven Pharmacists.
My client can support with Tier 2 skilled worker visa.
The purpose of this role is to support and inspire a team of pharmacists to become the future senior pharmacists, all while delivering a great service for customers. You will also be responsible for:
- Making sure our medicines are available
- Providing patient services, dispensing
- Providing health care advice
- Supporting the manager by leading, motivating and developing colleagues.
- Keeping the business and the customer in mind at all times.
Supporting the management of one of our modern Pharmacies, you'll apply your pharmacy and customer focus, and passion for patient care through services, to motivate your team to be the best they can be.
The Successful Applicant
You will need:
- A pharmacy degree
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Hepatitis B immunisation (or be prepared to be immunised after starting)
- MUR accreditation
- Pharmacists will have to complete a DBS check prior to commencement of employment.
If you don't have Pharmacy Management experience and have the drive to succeed and take the next step in your career please get in touch
What's on Offer
My clients Pharmacies are a great environment for colleagues to develop as they help to serve Britain's shoppers a little better every day.We offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
- A structured training plan for Pharmacy Leadership, designed by industry experts.
- A solid package
- A staffed store
- Career progression
- Annual payment of your GPhC fee.
- Colleague Discount Card
- Location enhanced salary in selected areas.
- An annual bonus scheme,share scheme and a Retirement Savings Plan.
- Discounts through the business
- Gym membership at corporate rates
- Bike to work scheme
It is the Pharmacy's policy to offer a high level of flexibility and control over your work rotas. This enables the Pharmacy's managers to enjoy periods of routine overlap with other Pharmacists on duty, so ideas about patient care and colleague development can be discussed together.Please call me on 44 7977372716