- Market leading salaries on offer
- full training and support given from the offset
About Our Client
This business was built with a simple mission - to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living
The key skills as a Pharmacist Manager you'll:
Provide expert clinical advice to customers.
Lead by example, maintaining professional standards while being approachable and helpful to colleagues and customers alike.
The Successful Applicant
A pharmacy degree
Membership of the GPhC
Effective leader and manager, with drive and ambition to ensure your pharmacy meets business targets.
Organised and commercially focused.
A strong clinical role mode
What's on Offer
The reward structure as a Pharmacist Manager with this organisation is the following:Welcome Bonus!!- GPhC fees paid
- Employee discount scheme
- Perks, giving you discounts at hundreds of online and high street retailers
- Travel loans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Assurance
- Continuous career progression and development