Pharmacist Manager - Stowmarket
Opportunity to work with a forward-thinking business
Company offers career progression with training and development
About Our Client
The Pharmacy department is one of the most exciting areas of their business. My client is always looking to develop new ways to deliver the best service possible for their customers. The modern pharmacies are climate controlled, safe and secure working environments for you and your colleagues to develop.
As the pharmacist manager in the Stowmarket region, you'll play an important role in managing, inspiring, developing and leading a team of colleagues to deliver a great service to customers. You will be responsible for:
* Ensuring customers are at the heart of everything you do, making sure the medicines are available, carrying out tests, dispensing, and giving health-care advice.
* Leading, motivating and developing colleagues.
* Keeping the business and the customers safe and legal.
* Building working relationships with Price Care organisation and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
The Successful Applicant
You will need:
* A pharmacy Degree
* Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
* Proven experience as a pharmacist manager
What's on Offer
A competitive salary within the Stowmarket area, with an opportunity to progress your career through training and development