- Excellent salary
- Working for a well known independent Pharmacy chain
About Our Client
As the Pharmacist Manager working in Middlesbrough you will be leading and developing the team. You will be provided with excellent training and development from the owner him self who will train you on how to run the business and be open to suggestions.
You'll be responsible for:
* The day-to-day management of the Pharmacy, its commercial metrics and the colleagues working in it.
* Providing an outstanding clinical service to our customers.
* Identifying areas where my client could improve the services.
* Training, coaching and inspiring your colleagues.
The Successful Applicant
As the Pharmacist Manager you'll want to deliver outstanding service to customers in an exciting, progressive environment. You'll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
- You will be a strong leader who is passionate about treating the pharmacy as your own.
- You will need a commercial head to be passionate about developing the business.
What's on Offer
What's on offer:
My client offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Great base salary
- Full support and development
- Negotiable hours that work for you
- Excellent pension and holiday entitlement