- Market leading salaries on offer
- Strong customer satisfaction
About Our Client
With close to 800 pharmacies all across the UK, this leading independent pharmaceutical business provides expert health and wellbeing advice to customers in the communities they serve.
Their pharmacy teams are the face of the organisation, if you join them today you'll play an important role in building the best prescription experience in the UK.
The key skills as a Pharmacist Manager you'll:
Provide expert clinical advice to customers.
Lead by example, maintaining professional standards while being approachable and helpful to colleagues and customers alike.
The Successful Applicant
- A pharmacy degree
- Membership of the GPhC
- Effective leader and manager, with drive and ambition to ensure your pharmacy meets business targets.
- Organised and commercially focused.
- A strong clinical role model.
What's on Offer
The reward structure as a Pharmacist Manager with this organisation is the following:- GPhC fees paid
- Employee discount scheme
- Perks, giving you discounts at hundreds of online and high street retailers
- Travel loans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Assurance
- Continuous career progression and development