- Heart of communities across Scotland, providing personalised healthcare
- Family run small group of independents with fantastic support and development
About Our Client
This independent pharmacy group has been at the heart of communities across Scotland, providing personalised health care for more than a decade. They deliver a fresh approach to pharmacy, committed to helping you and the local community receive the best possible health-care.
The key skills as a Pharmacist Manager you'll:
- Provide expert clinical advice to customers.
- Lead by example, maintaining professional standards while being approachable and helpful to colleagues and customers alike.
- Responsible for ensuring the pharmacy meets all KPI targets and general upkeep is carried out
- Provide guidance to patients regarding their prescription and/or supporting members of the team to do so
- Ordering of dispensary stock in line with company guidelines
- Ensure dispensary deliveries are ready for collection by delivery driver
- Oversee receipt of delivery orders, including checking for controlled drugs, ensuring missing items are claimed for and returns sent back within stipulated timeframes
- Ensure special order items are ordered from the correct supplier and patients are informed of a timescale for receiving their prescriptions
- Ensure all registers are kept up to date, including controlled drug, private prescription and special orders
- Build and maintain good relationships with local GP surgeries Contacting, building and maintaining relationships with a variety of healthcare professionals with any queries
The Successful Applicant
A pharmacy degree
Membership of the GPhC
Effective leader and manager, with drive and ambition to ensure your pharmacy meets business targets.
Organised and commercially focused.
A strong clinical role model
What's on Offer
As the Pharmacist Manager in Dundee, the position comes with pro rota benefits that include:* Very Competitive Salary
* GPHC Fees paid
* 25 days annual leave - plus bank holidays
* 2 CPD days
* Company Pension
* Company Discount