Forward thinking organisation
About Our Client
This Pharmacy department is one of the most exciting areas of our business. We are always looking to develop new ways to deliver the best service possible for our customers. Our modern Pharmacies are a great environment for colleagues to develop as they help to serve Britain's shoppers a little better every day.
This Pharmacy offers a high level of working flexibility and control over your work rotas. This enables our managers to enjoy routine overlap periods with other Pharmacists on duty, so ideas about patient care and colleague development can be worked on together.
Colleague welfare is very important, and to take your health and well-being seriously our stores ensure that Pharmacists always get uninterrupted breaks away from the Pharmacy, to help you relax, refuel and recharge on or off site.
As a Pharmacy Manager, you'll play an important role in supporting the managing, inspiring and developing a team of colleagues into senior pharmacists of the future whilst delivering a great service for our customers. You will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring customers are at the heart of everything we do, making sure our medicines are available, providing patient services, dispensing, and giving health care advice.
- Supporting the manager to lead, motivate and develop your colleagues.
- Keeping the business and the customer safe and legal.
- Supporting the manager in building working relationships with Primary Care Organisations (PCOs) and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
Working as part of a team of Pharmacists, your work will provide you with numerous opportunities for continued professional development, peer review and reflective learning. You'll also develop your management and leadership skills by managing other health care professionals.
The Successful Applicant
Supporting the management of one of our modern Pharmacies, you'll apply your pharmacy and customer focus, and passion for patient care through services, to motivate your team to be the best they can be.
You will need:
- A pharmacy degree
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- MUR accreditation
- Hepatitis B immunisation (or be prepared to be immunised after starting)
- Pharmacists will have to complete a DBS check (organised by the pharmacy) prior to commencement of employment.
What's on Offer
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
- A structured training plan for Pharmacy Leadership, designed by industry experts.
- Annual payment of your GPhC fee.
- Location enhanced salary in selected areas.
- An annual bonus scheme, a share saver scheme and a Retirement Savings Plan.
- Discounts through the business
- Gym membership at corporate rates organised through GymPass ®