- Excellent salary
- Working for market leading pharmacy chain
About Our Client
As the pharmacist working in Harrogate you will be working alongside industry experts, you will receive local management and leadership support in whatever store you are based in. My client's management team comes from a variety of backgrounds so there is always a chance to learn.
The Pharmacy department is one of the most exciting areas of their business. My client is always looking to develop new ways to deliver the best service possible for their customers. The modern pharmacies are climate controlled, safe and secure working environments for you and your colleagues to develop.
You'll be responsible for:
* The day-to-day management of the Pharmacy, its commercial metrics and the colleagues working in it.
* Providing an outstanding clinical service to our customers.
* Identifying areas where we can improve our services.
* Training, coaching and inspiring your colleagues.
The Successful Applicant
You'll want to deliver outstanding service to customers in an exciting, progressive environment. You'll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
-You'll need to be a fully qualified Pharmacist.
-You'll be registered with the GPhC.
What's on Offer
What's on offer:
The Pharmacy department is one of the most exciting areas of my client's business.
My client offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Childcare vouchers
- Sunday and out of hours premiums available
- Travel allowance
- bonus scheme and discounts across a range of services and activities,
- We also offer flexible working patterns as well as payment of professional indemnity insurance and paid GPhC fees.