Working for a community pharmacy chain
About Our Client
As the pharmacist working in Edinburgh you will be working alongside the store based manager to build a great business.
You'll be responsible for:
* The day-to-day management of the Pharmacy, its commercial metrics and the colleagues working in it.
* Providing an outstanding clinical service to our customers.
* Identifying areas where my client could improve the services.
* Training, coaching and inspiring your colleagues.
The Successful Applicant
You'll want to deliver outstanding service to customers in an exciting, progressive environment. You'll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
-You'll need to be a fully qualified Pharmacist.
- Trained on the Scottish services
-You'll be registered with the GPhC.
What's on Offer
What's on offer:
My client offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Great base salary
- Full support and development
- Negotiable hours that work for you
- Excellent pension and holiday entitlement