Working for market leading pharmacy chain
About Our Client
As the pharmacy Manager working in Middlesbrough you will be working alongside industry experts, you will receive local management and leadership support in whatever store you are based in. My client's management team comes from a variety of backgrounds so there is always a chance to learn.
As the Pharmacy Manager you will need:
To apply your substantial Pharmaceutical experience and strong customer focus to lead and motivate your team to be the best they can be.
The Successful Applicant
You will need:
- A pharmacy Degree
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC), be MUR certified and be willing to have a criminal record check carried out.
What's on Offer
What's on offer:
The Pharmacy department is one of the most exciting areas of my clients business. My client is always looking to develop new ways to deliver the best service possible for its customers. The modern pharmacies are a great environment for colleagues to develop.
- Highly competitive salaries
- Full Relocation package including (Welcome, relocation and retention bonus)
- Generous holiday allowance including bank holidays
- Opportunity to enrol on a Clinical Diploma incl. Pharmacist Independent Prescribing
- GPhC fees paid
- Superb development and career opportunities
- Bonus scheme