YOU MUST HAVE YOUR GPhC REGISTRATION NUMBER
Competitive industry salary
About Our Client
My client is always looking to develop new ways to deliver the best service possible for their customers and the Pharmacy department is one of the most exciting areas of their business, you will be amazed by the size, scope and reach not only of the store, but your influence in it.
As the face of the Pharmacy, you won't be hidden behind your counter dispensing medicine. You'll be front of house, getting to know your customers and providing expert advice to help improve the health of even more people in your community.
The modern pharmacies are climate controlled, safe and secure working environments for you and your colleagues to develop.
As the Pharmacy Manager in Plymouth, you'll play an important role in managing, inspiring, developing and leading a team of colleagues to deliver a great service to customers. You will be responsible for:
* Ensuring customers are at the heart of everything you do, making sure the medicines are available, carrying out tests, dispensing, and giving health-care advice.
* Leading, motivating and developing colleagues.
* Keeping the business and the customers safe and legal.
* Building working relationships with GP surgeries, patients and ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
The Successful Applicant
As the Pharmacy Manager in Plymouth branch YOU MUST HAVE YOUR GPhC REGISTRATION NUMBER AND HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A PHARMACY.
Weather you have years' experience or you are newly qualified then we don't mind, as long as you have drive, determination to succeed, ambition and personality, then get your sleeves rolled up and click to apply or give me a call!
You'll need the commercial acumen to maximise sales and profitability. So, plenty of business development ideas will be a must. Further training, support and encouragement you need to continue your professional development, whatever stage you're at.
What's on Offer
As the Pharmacy Manager in Plymouth you will be offered a competitive salary along with additional benefits and career progression for your development.
To apply for this role working for a leading pharmaceuticals business then please apply below;
- Call Rachel at Michael Page - 0121 634 6974
- SMS your Name and Availability for a call to 07811848177
- Click to apply and send me your updated CV