Great Environment To Work In
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide hospital group with over 50 year's experience.
It is well respected within the health care industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services
The successful Pharmacy Technician will work within a team of Pharmacists and Technicians providing support to the wider team and patients.
In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise.
Receiving prescriptions and checking their validity. Processing prescriptions electronically and ensuring all information is complete and accurate. Selecting the appropriate medicine and measuring dosages to fill prescriptions.
The Successful Applicant
What you'll bring with you as our Pharmacy Technician
- Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council as a Pharmacy Technician
- We require you to have clear and confident communication skills, be patient focused and have at least 1-year post registration hospital pharmacy experience
- Exceptional Customer Service
- A willingness to learn and be an ambassador for our company
What's on Offer
* Contributory pension scheme
* Access to the Companies Academy - genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
* 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
* Flexible shift options
* Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
* Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* Free uniform
* Access to our employee Discount Programme
* Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
* Free DBS checking
* Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awa