- Great opportunity to work with a innovative, fast paced digital agency
- Hybrid Working/Remote Working
About Our Client
With an enterprise pedigree and a passion for technology, my client offers an unrivalled depth and breadth of experience in the development of scalable and resilient software systems - managing these full-lifecycle projects right the way through from planning to post-launch platform management.
- Interpersonal / communication skills: able to express yourself clearly and be easily understood orally and in writing, able to build effective, collaborative working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Self-starter: motivated and comfortable working autonomously.
- Problem-solver: relishing tackling complex issues and offering creative solutions.
- Results-orientated: able to focus efforts towards achieving objectives and meeting targets.
- Innovative: open to different and new ways of doing things, developing and supporting the introduction of new and improved methods, processes, technologies and ways of working.
- Organised: able to prioritise workload and tasks effectively.
- Flexible: willing and able to respond to changing circumstances and expectations readily.
- Tenacious: driven to complete projects to a high standard whilst meeting required deadlines.
- Resilient: able to remain focused, composed and optimistic in difficult situations and bounce back from challenging situations.
- Attention to detail: thorough in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 3 year's work experience as a PHP Developer.
- Familiarity with coding standards (e.g. PSR-12).
- Experience writing tests using PHPUnit.
- Relational database experience using SQL.
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector, Firebug and Xdebug.
- Software development experience with one or more of the following
frameworks is desirable: Symfony, Laravel.
as React/Vue/Angular) would be desirable.
- CSS experience, (particularly with SCSS/SASS) is also desirable.
- Knowledge of CMS-based development (e.g. WordPress or Drupal) would
also be of benefit.
What's on Offer
You will enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are an inclusive employer that welcomes diversity, challenges discrimination and promotes equality. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and do not discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic skill's requirements of the role.