- Help ensure the safety and security of our physical spaces on a global scale
- Support to keep disaster recovery sites and colocation sites secure
About Our Client
This role is an opportunity to join a growing team dedicated to supporting their global security operations centre which keeps their office buildings, disaster recovery sites, and colocation sites secure.
Physical Security Systems, London will be responsible for:
- Hands-on experience in a wide range of tasks each day, including the building, testing, commissioning, maintenance, and troubleshooting of our security systems.
- Be part of a global team that monitors and maintains our access-control and video-management systems
- Enjoy working independently on small teams, solving complex problems, and making decisions that have a real and immediate impact on the firm.
The Successful Applicant
Physical Security Systems, London will ideally have:
- 1+ years professional experience in physical security systems including system administration, installation, design, vendor management, and security project management
- Proven ability to monitor access-control and video-monitoring systems successfully and efficiently
- Strong networking knowledge
- Experience in overseeing the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of access-control and video-management systems and overarching security principles
- Familiarity with relevant enterprise platforms such as Genetec, Lenel, Software House, Honeywell, Milestone, and Salient Systems is preferred but not required
- Experience deploying and troubleshooting IP cameras, access-control panels, door hardware, and other relevant equipment
What's on Offer
Physical Security Systems, London will receive:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 25 days holiday
- Bupa Healthcare