Planned Works Surveyor
To manage two large projects
The opportunity to become permanent
About Our Client
My client is a leading housing association in Liverpool with stock across the North West.
The key responsibilities of the Planned Works surveyor will be:
- To work with contractor's representatives and to meet with contractors on a regular basis to resolve and agree issues.
- To work within the leasehold team to assist with technical aspects of estate management issues.
- To develop close links and work with the maintenance and planned/responsive contractor.
- To assist with delivering the agreed key performance indicators.
- To provide detailed ad hoc specifications and manage all works including planned works where service delivery dictates
- To snag and make sure work is done to specification.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Planned Works Surveyor will have:
- A good understanding of section 20 works.
- Experience of managing planned works programmes.
- Worked within social housing and has been tenant facing in previous roles.
- Able to cover Liverpool as a patch
What's on Offer
Healthy salary on a FTC basis and able to work around the Liverpool area.
Additional benefits included