World leading manufacturer and Distributor.
World class training scheme
About Our Client
World leading manufacturer and distributor in its field with a strong global reputation.
As the Planing Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Sales Forecast creation, Controls and Management.
- Production planning and schedule planning
- Stock availability/reporting/management
- Design planning and scheduling
- NPI planning and scheduling
- 16 month Capacity Planning
- Continuous improvement and Systems development
- Staff development and coaching
The Successful Applicant
The successful Planning Manager will possess:
- Strong business and commercial awareness.
- dependability to support varied business initiatives.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Ability to communicate and influence with the key stakeholders at all levels.
- High level of analytical and numerical ability.
- Ability to work within fast paced team environment.
- Good judgement and decision making ability.
- Experience of using ERP systems.
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Experience of planning and planning techniques.
- manufacturing experience.
- End to End Supply chain knowledge.
What's on Offer
Up to £40k Basic + Excellent Pension + Fantastic Career Devellopment opportunities