Well-known construction and development firm
Broad ranging planning role for London based projects
About Our Client
My client is a well-known name in the construction and development space with a track record of urban regeneration, housing developments, and education and healthcare projects. Based in Sussex they lead a number of projects in the South East and central London.
There is an opportunity for a Planning Manager to join the Design team reporting to the Director in a varied position based in Sussex. You will have the following key responsibilities:
- Production of planning reports;
- Liaison with consultants to develop fee proposals;
- Management of relationships with LPA for pre and post submission;
- Negotiation with LPA on planning obligations to be included in s.106 agreements;
- Advising on updates to planning law.
The Successful Applicant
As a strong applicant for the Planning Manager role you will:
- Possess excellent knowledge of local and national planning policy;
- Demonstrate an ability to analyse and make relevant planning decisions;
- Ideally show some previous interaction with LPA and understanding of processes;
- A background with a local authority is advantageous.
What's on Offer
The offer to the successful candidate will be between £45,000-£55,000 depending on experience plus a comprehensive benefits package including pension, PMI, and generous holiday allowance.