- A varied and exciting role for an experienced Planning Manager
- A newly created opportunity with genuine scope for progression
About Our Client
A forward thinking company who are passionate about creating a positive environment for everybody. The company continues to invest in the site and their people. Many of the management team have worked their way up from the shop floor.
- Management and development of the planning team
- Responsibility for plan attainment of 95% across the factory and customer service levels of 99%
- Develop the capacity plan for forthcoming 3-12 months
- Work with the operations team to ensure shift patterns and labour hours are right for the business
- Measure sales forecast accuracy to ensure we drive the forward forecast for the business
- Responsibility for scheduling of raw material in ensuring technical specifications at adhered to.
- Responsibility for frozen WIP stock built to meet promotional and seasonal demand using frozen stock, internal life and ensuring no out of date product.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a senior planning or Planning manager role
- Experience of making strategic planning decisions
- Experience of managing an overview of multiple plans
- Senior planning experience in fast moving consumer goods, preferably chilled
- Advanced Excel User (complex formulas, macros and conditional formatting)
- Evidence of strong leadership skills in managing people.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels, ensuring information is delivered and understood.
- Ability to drive change through positive communication, employee involvement and forward planning. (e.g. quickly create new plans for new product types)
- Ability to deliver under pressure; and flexibility within time management to ensure business needs are met.
- Able to take the initiative and push projects forward; solutions-focused.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
What's on Offer
A competitive reward package, training in new skills, (including externally accredited courses) and an opportunity to progress your career in a global, well-respected organisation.