Planning & Purchasing Manager
Fast-growing, highly successful brand
Management of purchasing, materials planning and production planning
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing, highly successful brand based in Greenford. They have ambitious plans and an impressive dedication to making them a reality. They now need a Purchasing & Planning Manager to join the team and help them on the way!
The Purchasing & Planning Manager will:
- Lead, coach and develop the team (4 people)
- Drive purchasing activities for all raw materials (sourcing, contracts, purchase orders, supplier performance etc)
- Develop robust material planning and inventory processes, ensuring maximum availability for production with minimum inventory holding
- Support production with robust production schedules
- Play a leading role in the business' S&OP process
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate for this job will have:
- Strong experience across purchasing, material planning, production scheduling and S&OP
- Line management experience
- Excellent negotiation and stakeholder influencing skills
- Brilliant attention to detail
- An analytical mindset, and good knowledge of ERP systems
- The passion to succeed
A qualification (CIPS for similar) would be ideal, but is not a necessity.
What's on Offer
This role will be based in Greenford and pays Â£40k-Â£42k, plus benefits.