- Excellent opportunity to join an industry leading manufacturing company
- Plant Manager to oversee all site Operations
About Our Client
An established Global Manufacturing company who are a market leader in their field.
The Plant Manager will be fully responsible and oversee all Operations for their site on the outskirts of Cirencester with a clear goal of driving improvement in operational efficiency's, wider cost reduction and bringing together a high level of delivery with the Customer at the heart of what they do The role will report directly into the UK Operations Director and be fully accountable for delivering and developing people and processes on site with 6 direct reports (90 indirect) covering all of Production, Warehouse, Quality, HSE and Engineering. This is an exceptional opportunity and the successful applicant will be able to achieve the following:
· Ensure a systematic approach to control of all operational management activities.
· Increase manufacturing, delivery quality and performance.
· Drive a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence.
· Ensure production is equipped to deliver results with clear supporting data.
· Clear strategy on achieving capacity levels.
· Drive down direct and indirect costs to make a substantial improvement on profitability.
· Work with the management team to implement effective employee relations and employee engagement.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Plant Manager will be able to a successful background in:
· Proven track record in a safety first culture
· Degree educated in an engineering related discipline (or equivalent qualification/experience).
· Proven ability to run a profitable cost centre
· Six Sigma Green/Black Belt (certified) would be advantageous
What's on Offer
£70,000 to £80,000 plus excellent benefits package.