- Leading Birmingham law firm looking to expand their established Plots team.
- Offering competitive salary alongside great opportunities for training.
About Our Client
Originating in Birmingham, the firm has grown from strength to strength and now have numerous offices across the UK. In addition to this, they have a formidable reputation as a great employer who truly value their employees.
As a Plot Sales Conveyancer you will:
- Have at least 6 months experience working in plot sales / new build.
- Be able to manage your own caseload of plot sales (including part-exchange, re-sale transactions and post-completions).
- Prepare plot sale paperwork.
- Deal with pre-contract enquiries.
- Prepare relevant completion statements.
- Title check part-chance.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Plot Sales Conveyancer will:
- Have experience working as a Plot Sales Paralegal / Assistant / Conveyancer or new build property.
- Have experience handling their own case load from start to finish.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to work autonomously.
- Be enthusiastic and show an appetite to learn.
What's on Offer
Competitive starting salary alongside opportunities for continuous training and upskilling. The successful Plot Sales Conveyancer will be working remotely for the time being. Great location in Birmingham City Centre so good transport links.