PM / Nights Warehouse Operations Manager
Leading 3PL Provider
Monday - Friday Role - Flexibility On Hours 18:00 / 21:00 To 03:00 / 06:00
About Our Client
A very well-recognised 3PL Logistics provider are actively seeking to recruit a PM / Nights Warehouse Operations Manager into their already impressive operation. Due to continued company growth this role will lead the Nights operation acting as the most senior individual whilst on shift.
The PM / Nights Warehouse Operations Manager role will require the individual to:
- Report to the Site General Manager.
- Manage a team of 80+ operatives through 3 direct reports across various shifts.
- Be responsible for inbound, pick and outbound operations.
- Be responsible for the entire stock flow within the operation.
- Have full control of the operating budget for headcount.
- Be responsible for the inventory management through your teams.
- Full site H&S control.
- Accountable for people development within the operation.
- Commutable to Spading, Peterborough.
The days & hours of work for this role will be between:
Monday - Friday
18:00 - 21:00 To 03:00 - 06:00
Flexibility will be required to suit business needs.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Nights Warehouse Operations Manager role will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- A minimum of 3+ years Logistics management experience.
- Have managed in excess of 80+ staff previously.
- Experience within an 3PL / FMCG / Food environment - Advantageous
- IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications - Advantageous.
- Have experience of LEAN methodologies.
- Experience on managing budgets up to £1M per year.
- Have a proven track record of achieving in fast paced, high pressured operations.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be commercially minded and results driven.
- Be commutable to Spalding, Peterborough.
You may have worked in a: Warehouse Shift Manager, Warehouse Operations Manager, Senior Operations Manager, Logistics Manager, Site Manager, Depot Manager, General Manager or Regional General Manager role previously.
What's on Offer
This role offers:
- Salary - £45,000 to £50,000
- Company Car / Car Allowance (£4,500).
- Company Bonus scheme.
- 25 + 8 Holidays.
- Company pension Scheme.
- Plus additional company benefits.