- EXCELLENT benefits scheme, including fantastic pension
- Up to £43,000, Hybrid / flexible working
About Our Client
A very large organisation with extremely varied projects and a lot of data to manage, analyse and translate! They offer brilliant progression potential and every day is different!
Based within the PMO team, you will be highly customer-focused, with a bias for action and possess great enthusiasm for data and its value in supporting action.The key skill and experience required is planning. You will be able to evidence experience of project planning using tools such as MS Project. You will also have experience of Roadmap planning using visual tools, to include change management as well as project management aspects of delivery.
Finally, you will be able to demonstrate skills at the Portfolio level of delivery design, tracking and analysis, using data relating to milestones, resourcing and cost to reflect the options available for managing the entire Portfolio of Change.
The Successful Applicant
* You will be able to show experience of consolidating project progress information at the various levels of granularity required by project boards, IT management, and ad hoc analysis requirements.
* You will be expected to analyse project performance information in order to provide succinct decision-support summaries.
* You should be able to demonstrate the ability to find the root cause of obstacles to delivery based on your analysis.
* Demonstrating proven interpersonal skills and a professional demeanour, you will be able to influence IT Projects and Programme colleagues, as well as senior stakeholders in order to remove obstacles to delivery raised by project managers.
* You will have experience of project planning, risk management, project financials, dependency management, etc. in both waterfall and agile environments.
What's on Offer
Brilliant opportunity to join an established and fast-growing PMO in an organisation which offers a healthy and collaborative working environment, great holidays and incredible pension plan.
PMO Analysts with experience of such things as MS Project, Power PPM, Power BI and similar preferred.
Salary circa £43,000 (neg) DoE