Policy Adviser with a membership body in London
financial services body, regulatory policy, piublic policy
About Our Client
A membership body
I am recruiting for a Policy Adviser for a membership body in London. You will:
- Support the development of policies which influence the outcome of public policy in the interests of our strategic and tactical objectives.
- Help raise our profile on relevant issues so that we are associated with clear and persuasive views and policy positions. This will involve the production of high-quality policy papers, consultation responses, and evidence-based research reports.
- Guided by your manager, and working closely with the policy governance committees / working groups, you will implement policies from the Association's work programme.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Experience in financial services, public or regulatory policy.
- Proven experience of undertaking policy work in Government, a stakeholder body or political organisation.
- Personally credible with a professional demeanour that generates the trust and confidence of a range of audiences.
- Ability to work under guidance from managers and plan effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Good analytical skills
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £40,000 PA DOE plus benefits