Policy and Practice Officer
About Our Client
- Undertake research, data and evidence gathering related to housing policy and practice matters in Scotland and collate and present information in the appropriate format.
- Develop materials for members and stakeholders as required including briefings, blogs and practice examples.
- Promote the policy and practice activity of the association using both traditional and digital marketing methods including use of electronic bulletins, social media, website and others.
- Prepare policy briefings for members and stakeholders.
- Contribute towards the successful development of events and member activities by researching and identifying subjects and speakers and writing briefs.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- Supportive, inspiring and motivational team player
- Personal drive and passion for the housing industry
- Ability to juggle multiple and changing priorities
- Good level of IT skills, including experience of using Microsoft Word Excel and PowerPoint, databases and web packages and social media
What's on Offer
Competitive day rate and development opportunities