- Policy Development Manager with an energy tech business
- policy development, regulation, energy, technology
About Our Client
Energy tech business
I am currently recruiting a Policy Development Manager with an energy tech business in London (flexible working). You will:
- Assisting the Policy Development Lead in designing and implementing a policy development process which is relevant to the needs of the business
- Leading on a number of areas of policy and becoming the subject matter expert on these within the business
- Leading on horizon scanning to create a picture of the evolving landscape.
- Forging links with other interested individuals and teams within the business to share information and intelligence emerging from horizon scanning and other externally facing activities and networks.
- Working with the product management team in particular to ensure that propositions and early-life product development through proofs of concept, pilots etc are aligned with the policy priorities of Government and Regulator.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Experience of the development of policy frameworks and individual policy positions
- Good verbal and written communication skills - comfortable in delivering presentations up to and including Board level
- Highly collaborative style - able to interact with colleagues at all levels, across the organisation
- Well-organised - able to manage a number of tasks in parallel, whilst ensuring that these are completed to time and quality
- A self-starter - persistent and resilience
- Knowledge of the energy market and current developments therein.
- Experience of working within either a governmental setting or regulated business
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £52,500 + car allowance and bonus