Policy Lead (Investment & Stewardship)
Policy Lead with the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association
pensions, Investment & Stewardship policy
About Our Client
Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association
I am currently recruiting for a Policy Lead (Investment & Stewardship) with the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association. You will:
- You will be responsible for developing policies which influence the outcome of public policy in the interests of our strategic and tactical objectives. You will raise our profile on relevant issues so that we are associated with clear and persuasive views and policy positions. This will involve the production of high-quality policy papers, consultation responses, and evidence-based research reports.
- You will also provide practical support to members on policy-related issues, for example through the production of guides, through presentations or direct engagement.
- You will provide high quality support to the Policy Board and relevant PLSA governance bodies to ensure that we understand the views of the pensions industry and draw on their expertise.
- You will represent the Association at meetings and events, including meetings with senior officials and Ministers, Parliamentarians and industry leaders. You will deputise for the
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- A knowledge and understanding of policy issues as they affect pensions (DB and DC), stewardship or investments.
- Proven experience of operating at a senior level in a complex organisation.
- Experience of public speaking, for example at industry events.
- Experience of applying pensions know-how in a public policy setting, e.g. some experience of dealing with, and lobbying, Government.
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £65,000 PA DOE plus benefits