- Leadership role
- Career progression
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest software consultancy firms in the world, with over 10,000 employees worldwide you with be joining a truly established company. They are a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. You'll be joining a passionate, professional and highly skilled team of architects, project managers and software engineers who specialise in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale.
- Work on some of the most bleeding-edge Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Azure architectures in development today.
- Architect, design and implement complex enterprise-scale integration solutions, adopting various technologies.
- Take end-to-end ownership of shaping solutions & defining the right architectural approach based on the needs of our clients.
- Support estimation, planning and delivery as a technical leader.
- Collaborate closely with our clients and engineering teams to ensure our solutions are built to reflect the needs of the client and your solution vision, making the best use of current development practices.
- Maintain technical relationships with our clients and technology partners.
- Be a trusted technology adviser to our clients as well as your colleagues.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Deep understanding of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform SDK and tools
- A strong background in Microsoft technology; experience in building scalable, resilient, and secured applications using Microsoft Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Azure.
- Exposure to and some experience of working with structured architecture approaches (e.g. TOGAF).
- Experience in working in collaborative teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD), ideally using Azure DevOps.
- A passion for technology and a drive to build enterprise systems with some of the biggest brands.
- A self-motivated desire to continually learn and improve.
What's on Offer
The successful Power Platform & Dynamics 365 Solution Architect will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary £70,000 - £90,000
- Company Bonus
- Remote Working
- Company Health-care
- Laptop + Work equipment provide