- Fantastic Opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation
- Change to have a role with real Autonomy
About Our Client
Professional public sector body
- Own agency relationship globally for PPC & SEO, including but not limited to: briefing, campaign Implementation/refinement, auditing, reporting and implementing best practice.
- Work closely with Marketing & Communications team to deliver effective campaigns that supplement wider activities.
- Drive growth in traffic & conversions across digital platforms through both paid and organic sources.
- Develop global PPC & SEO strategy in collaboration with all internal stakeholders (PPC, SEO, CRO Managers, Marketing, Comms, Social Media) and agency.
- Responsible for gathering and representing business requirements for global PPC & SEO provider & completion of the tender process.
- Support agency and internal stakeholders with best practice.
- Validate & review dashboard reports produced by PPC & Organic CRO managers.
- Collaborate with Digital Production Team to ensure both existing and new content & sitemaps are optimised.
- Advocate for SEO best practice across the business and comfortable presenting insights & best practice to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Gather insight from PPC & SEO trends to inform the digital content strategy.
- Identify development opportunities for SEO optimisation and define requirements for Digital Solutions / Zensar
- Implementation of an SEO measurement framework to quantify improvements against external and internal benchmarks.
- Responsible for managing SEO & Paid Media budgets.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience managing 3rd party agencies with strong relationship skills
- Marketing experience with a background in PPC/SEO
- Proven experience managing successful SEO & PPC campaign for global markets (inhouse or agency)
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Previous experience managing budget
- Strong numerical and analytic skills
- Web analytics experience (Google or Adobe preferred)
- Google Ads certification preferred but not essential
- SEO Experience during a website migration/transformation project preferred but not essential
What's on Offer
A competitive package within a growing organisation