A fantastic opportunity to work for a growing Birmingham based tech business
Overseeing a small team to manage the performance of new customer acquisitions
About Our Client
Michael Page are recruiting on behalf of a well known technology business based in Birmingham that are growing rapidly globally.
The PPC Manager role involves:
- Overseeing large scale advertising budgets across PPC accounts, to develop campaign strategy, conduct A/B testing and market research.
- Supporting the digital marketing team in line with growth plans
- Overseeing the digital marketing team into the global operation
- Supporting global and regional marketing campaign strategies to drive new acquisitions
- Ensuring marketing strategies are aligned with company branding and strategy
- Forging and managing senior stakeholder relationships with major advertising platforms and external agencies
- Identifying changes in digital marketing and competitor behaviour
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for the PPC Manager role, you must have:
- Significant digital marketing experience
- Extensive experience in Google Ads PPC
- A proven record of managing a performance driven team
- Experience in using Google platforms and tools
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills
- Advanced understanding of mobile advertising platforms, including creating, building and managing campaigns
- Demonstrable understanding of mobile digital media technologies and market and consumer trends
What's on Offer
The PPC Manager role is offering an experienced candidate the opportunity to join a growing technology business based in Birmingham. The role is permanent and is offering a generous re-numeration package.