Newly created role in growing business.
The Sunday Times Top 100 Company
About Our Client
Our client is an established financial services organisation.
The successful PPC Specialist will be responsible for;
- Own and develop the Display advertising strategy for your product area.
- Plan and activate Google Display advertising campaigns.
- Deliver lead volume growth, whilst balancing Cost Per Lead and Revenue Per Lead
- Efficiently manage the multi-million Display advertising budget.
- Manage Display campaigns on a daily basis across Google Discovery and Google Display Network. This will include constant optimisation & expansion in order to drive profitable growth.
- Monitor, analyse and report results against key website metrics and KPIs to provide the business with insights, recommendations & strategies for continued improvement.
The Successful Applicant
The successful PPC Specialist will have the following skill-set;
- Have a strong background in digital.
- Passionate about all things digital.
- Have a proven track record of delivering successful Display campaigns (agency or client side).
- Have experience of landing page testing.
- Be experienced in Google Analytics.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent reporting skills with a proactive approach.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results.
- Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
The PPC Specialist will receive a salary up to £38,000 per annum. Additional benefits include:
- Bonus (paid monthly).
- Free Parking
- Flexible working hours.
- Bupa Medical Cash Plan.
- Monthly incentives.
- Extra holiday for years of service.