PR Account Manager (B2B Technology Agency)
Newly created role in growing PR agency.
Fantastic opportunity that comes with a better life/work balance.
About Our Client
Our client is an established Tech PR Agency.
The successful PR Account Manager (B2B Technology Agency) will be responsible for;
- Developing and executing PR plans and strategies for clients
- Acting as day-to-day liaison point for clients
- Ensuring the account team is well managed and meeting client targets
- Developing the skills of the Account Executives
- Building strong relationships with key journalists, influencers and analysts
- Developing and implementing creative PR campaign ideas
- Drafting compelling written collateral
- Pro-active pitching to trade, national and broadcast media
- Participating in new business pitches
- Develop positive relationships with the overall team
The Successful Applicant
The successful PR Account Manager (B2B Technology Agency) will have the following expertise:
- 2-3 years' experience in B2B Tech PR.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with both client contacts and the media - at trade, national and broadcast level
- Experience in securing results across nationals, business, trade and vertical media.
What's on Offer
The successful PR Account Manager (B2B Technology Agency) will receive a remuneration of £30,000 per annum.