- Fast growing B2B Technology PR agency
- Scope for quick progression and professional development
About Our Client
The agency are an independent, boutique PR consultancy based in the heart of the West End. Due to continued growth they are looking to bring a number of people on board in the coming months. They work with a really exciting range of clients across the technology sector. They're hiring for an experienced PR Account Manager to join the team and take the lead with a portfolio of clients in this space.
As PR Account Manager you'll be responsible for:
- Managing day to day client relationships and providing strategic counsel
- Advising on communications plans and ensuring your teams are delivering to make an impact
- Attending networking events and growing your own network
- Supporting on new business proposals and pitches
- Proactively being involved in media relations
- Writing - from pitch proposals and Q&As to press releases and op-eds
- Managing a team of junior PR's - overseeing day to day activity as well as their professional development
The Successful Applicant
A strong working knowledge of the business/tech media landscape is a prerequisite, due to the nature of the work. Experience of working with businesses in the technology, innovation or investment space would be highly advantageous. You'll be smart, switched on and entrepreneurial. Eager to make your mark and make a positive impact on the growth of the business. The work is fast paced, so you'll thrive in a busy, ever changing environment.
What's on Offer
As a business, the agency are hugely supportive and put a lot into the professional development of each and every member of the team. You'll be given real autonomy - the opportunity to flex your muscles and take the lead with your accounts, but should you need it, support from the senior leadership team is readily available.
They've cultivated a wonderful working environment where everyone genuinely gets on, everyone's voice is heard and they work in a collaborative and creative way.