PR Account Manager (B2B Technology)
Newly created role in growing business.
You will work with ambitious B2B Tech brands.
About Our Client
Our client is a boutique B2B Technology PR Agency based in Surrey.
The successful PR Account Manager (B2B Technology) will be responsible for;
- Managing day to day client relationships.
- Devising client strategies, and supporting the delivery of campaigns including media relations, content creation and social media.
- Supporting on new business proposals and pitches.
- Proactively being involved in media relations.
- Writing - from pitch proposals and Q&As to press releases and op-eds.
- Attending networking events and growing your own network.
- Advising on communications plans and ensuring the team are delivering to make an impact
The Successful Applicant
The successful PR Account Manager (B2B Technology) will have the following expertise:
- Proven experience in B2B technology.
- Track record of building meaningful client relationships.
- Experience with pitching to media and building strong relationships.
- Strong research skills, with ability to analyse data to find compelling results and story-lines.
- Highly organised and ability to work under pressure
- Experience assisting or leading with the development of new client campaigns.
- Setting up and executing social media and digital campaigns that make big impacts.
What's on Offer
The successful PR Account Manager (B2B Technology) will receive a remuneration between £29,000-£34,000 per annum depending on experience. Additional benefits will include the following:
- Flexible schedules
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Performance-related company bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday plus public holidays
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Company social activities
- Friday afternoon early finish
- Latest Apple laptop and phone
- Company financial support for journalist and industry networking.
*Post Covid the role will be a mixture of office and wfh.