PR and Press Officer
PR & PressOfficer
About Our Client
A large public sector organisation
As a PR & Press Officer you will lead on all communications
- Responsible for leading the organisation's PR communications activities (internal & external)
- Leading on the development and a range of communication channels to most effectively deliver messages to different audiences
- Work closely with various stakeholders on campaigns which encourage and support employee involvement and engagement. You will confidently and proactively engage with departments and working groups across the organisation, providing advice on internal communications as well as communicating externally.
- You will be responsible for writing, designing and coordinating content across a range of communication channels PR, Press but you will also be involved in reputation management, crisis management and all media relations
The Successful Applicant
As a Press & Communications Officer
You must have previous worked in a PR, Public Relations, Press, Media Relations or communication role.
Be able to demonstrate a strong copy-writing ability as this is a major part of the role
- Ability to show you have dealt with reputation and crisis management ( pro-active & reactive)
A strong track record of writing, designing and coordinating content across a range of channels including bulletin, internal newsletters, staff website, events and all other internal channels.
- Previous experience of working as a journalist, PR or Media Relations Executive
What's on Offer
£Competitive + benefits
This is a great opportunity to work for a rewarding organisation
There will be flexible in working as you will be working on your own initiative