PR & Communications Lead
Outstanding opportunity to be part of one of the most exciting tech businesses
Work for a business with PR at the heart of all they do
About Our Client
Elvie is at the crest of a wave! They develop smarter technology for women and are committed to building extraordinary products that improve women's lives.
Founded by women's health expert Tania Boler and tech entrepreneur Alex Asseily, Elvie is a collection of bright and motivated team members working across the business to shape the emerging femtech industry.
They are all passionate about creating disruptive products that address the challenges that matter most to women and dismantling the taboo around women's bodies. You can be part of an award winning business and brand that has a positive and meaningful impact on the world, all while learning a great deal and having fun.
A recent round of new financing (Series B , so far to over $50 million) will accelerate Elvie's research and development efforts, as well as help grow brand awareness and distribution.
- Based in London you will work in partnership with marketing and our lead creative PR agency to drive accelerated results in SOV and help shape brand identity
- Build and execute the core UK PR strategy, balancing always on with bigger brand campaigns
- Build, lead and execute a communications launch plan across 10 EU markets working in partnership with the UK and EMEA Senior Marketing Manager, the Senior Sales Manager and the Head of International Expansion
- Lead a successful and organised press office - we have a very busy inbound press inbox
- Create a buzz around the Elvie brand in print, online, and broadcast through proactive outbound press activity and influencer campaigns
- Research and identify brand-aligned influencers that reach each of our target audiences across new and existing markets
- Manage relationships with influencers in order to drive follower growth, engagement and customer acquisition
- Provide regular and detailed evaluation of media and influencer coverage and activity
The Successful Applicant
Femtech is a fascinating and challenging area to be addressing as it requires all our employees to stretch themselves and solve problems that no-one's tackled before. That's why they're looking for skilled, curious individuals who want to grow by surrounding themselves with a diverse array of outstanding people
You'll need to demonstrate passion for what you do, the drive to ge things done and the aility to make decisions quickly. It's a start-up environment so you're encourage to fail - as long as you take your learnings and apply them.
An excellent consumer communications specialist, you'll ideally have experience working within high-growth, fast-paced working environment.
You'll also need the following:
- Significant experience in a PR, Communications or influencer marketing role
- Go-getter attitude and commitment to driving forward conversations around women's health and bodies
- A creative communications thinker with bold and provocative ideas
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience writing press releases and successfully pitching to media
- Experience attracting and working with influencers
- Solid understanding of the social media landscape and knowledge of influencer marketing platforms
- Experience overseeing the execution of consumer and influencer events preferable
What's on Offer
A great work environment
- The chance to make a real impact in improving women's health and lives
- Working with an experienced, dedicated and passionate team that share the same values and love what they do
- Career progression and regular performance reviews
- Regular company socials, daily snacks and as much tea and coffee that you can consume
- Dog friendly offices
- Competitive base salary, bonus linked with performance and share options in a rapidly growing business
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (we also offer extra day for house moves and if you get married)
- Enjoy employee / friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Generous employee referral program
- Tech Scheme
Flexible environment - Focus on wellbeing