PR & Communications Manager
£28,000 - £30,000
About Our Client
- Planning: In collaboration with the MCMs develop PR and Communication plans that support commercial objectives, strengthen the reputation of the business and engage internal and external audiences. The plans will include stakeholder and media relations contact strategies.
- Delivery of PR and Communications campaigns, provision of on-going press office function, including share of on-call rota. Ensure that communications collateral such as fact sheets, biographies and intellectual assets such as photography are up-to-date and fit for purpose.
- Evaluation: Working closely with the Head of Research and the MCMs/Marketing Director establish an agreed set of KPIs and ongoing and proactive campaign evaluation. Output - a monthly report.
- Crisis Communications: Provide on-going issues management advice and support to business units, and work closely with the Senior PR and Communications Manager to develop the company-wide crisis communications strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years experience within the PR and Communications industry and a thorough understanding of the media landscape, including social
- Experience of creating media /communications strategies and briefs, aligned to commercial strategies
- Extensive campaign planning within a media/public relations agency or in-house environment
- Superb project management skills, often under pressure
- Proven experience of setting up and managing live media events, eg. photocalls, briefings, opening nights/trade shows, etc
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to produce effective copy for a wide range of audiences
- Proven ability to manage a large and varied workload, prioritise effectively and ensure that deadlines are me
- Team player with proven ability to work on own initiative and flex accordingly
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a range of stakeholders
What's on Offer
up to 30k pa