PR & Communications Manager
Are you looking for a new home based PR & Communications role?
An exciting opportunity with a leading FMCG retail business.
About Our Client
The client is a leading multi-site FMCG retail business offering a home based role with the exciting opportunity to travel and research around the South of England.
The successful PR & Communications Manager for the South will be responsible for:
- Create gripping press releases and improve coverage on a regional and national level in newspapers, TV, radio and various other publications.
- Update our press contacts list. Research and write content for websites, newsletters and social media. Plan and manage events ranging from photo calls, press conferences, community events and practice events.
- Work with the Senior PR and Communications Manager, contribute to internal communication strategies, including intranet, internal Facebook page and internal newsletter.
- Attend briefing meetings with our Senior PR and Communications Manager, as well as participate in brainstorming and planning sessions with the wider marketing team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful PR & Communications Manager will:
- Have over 2 years PR experience.
- A degree in journalism or a related topic.
- A passion to hit the ground running and undertake field work and retail.
- A motivated individual who has the ability to bring press releases to life.
What's on Offer
The PR & Communications Manager will receive:
- A pension scheme.
- A health shield plan.
- The flexibility of home based working.
- Th opportunity to travel and undertake field research.