- PR Executive role, amazing flexibility.
- Part time role with remote working available for a PR Executive.
About Our Client
The successful PR Executive will be working for a leading medical technology company with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and product innovations. Passionately driven by empowering health care providers to better help their patients, their technologies touch an estimated 5 million patients globally every day.
This is a 12 month fixed term, part time role. The role is for 24 hours per week, we are flexible as to how these hours are split. · Drafting and gaining relevant approvals for press releases, articles, media alerts and news stories
· Pitching press releases and feature ideas by phone or email to national, regional and trade journalists, across print, broadcast and online
· Seeking commentary or interview opportunities with key journalists for company spokespeople - and facilitating these meetings / content creation where appropriate
· Developing creative copy for brochures and other marketing collateral
· Producing engaging social media and website content including written, audio and video
· Organising and coordinating delivery of photography and videography content
· Producing monthly analysis reports of press activity and coverage
· Deliver analytics reports on social media, reporting on traffic, engagement and followers
· Maintaining and building media contact lists
· Contacting and responding to journalists, customer communications teams and other external contacts by phone or email
· Attending key events and conferences where relevant
The Successful Applicant
· Some previous experience of working within a PR, marketing or digital agency or relevant qualification
· Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
· Experience of producing engaging copy for press releases, creative copy for brochures and other collateral, media alerts, briefing notes, websites and social media elements
· Experience of dealing with media stakeholders e.g. journalists, bloggers
· Knowledge of social media channels and platforms
What's on Offer
The successful PR executive will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Generous pension contributions
· 26 days holiday (pro rata)
· Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
· Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
· Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programmeRemote working available but AdHoc travel to Frimley may be required.