- New opportunity to join the award-winning marketing team
- At one of the UK's most innovative law firms
About Our Client
The client is an innovative law firm in London with an award-winning marketing team.
- Stay up-to-date with daily news, online sources and social media to identify hot topics and PR opportunities.
- Work with lawyers to generate news stories and PR hooks targeting key national, trade and regional press.
- Draft and distribute press releases.
- Build and maintain accurate media lists.
- Track and distribute media coverage.
- Review and edit articles drafted by lawyers to ensure they are readable to all audiences.
- Write content, including articles, social media posts and other content.
- Assist in sourcing and drafting content for the internal magazine.
- Assist with the reporting of PR activities.
- Support the PR & Communications Manager with other duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous PR or communications experience.
- Be confident researching, writing and editing compelling content.
- Have excellent rapport building skills and be able to comfortably engage with senior stakeholders and partners.
- Be well presented and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Have great attention to detail.
- Be confident with computers and have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
What's on Offer
The client is offering up to £35,000 p.a.
(Remote working option)