PRA Regulatory Policy ( Senior Manager )
A leading Investment Banking Institution
The change to work with some truly technically exceptional people
About Our Client
An international investment bank with an excellent reputation in the market.
The you will look to join are accountable for the prudential reporting, capital and liquidity analytics and forecasting, impact assessment of new legislation and first line rule interpretation for local regulated entities (including a UK and European Bank and a number of UK and European Investment and Asset Management Firms).
The role will provide you with the opportunity to gain broad exposure to the activities ofdivisions operating in the region and to build close relationships with these businesses and other key support functions
You will be responsible for;
- Identifying new regulatory reporting and provide advisory services to assess the impacts of new legislation
- Reconfirm and validate any major changes to calculations, reporting obligations and interpretations through continued assessment of EBA/PRA/FCA/other regulator announcements, policy statements, guidelines
- Provide written interpretations and translation of requirements for members of the production team
- Regulatory reporting (calculations and reports) approval for new products or services
- Be the first line, regulatory subject matter expert.
You will be responsible for building and developing a relationship with the line two EMEA Regulatory Aggregated Risk function and across the wider Finance and Treasury functions.
The Successful Applicant
You will have strong understanding of the current EU and UK prudential regimes, including the Basel framework, CRD/CRR and their future developments and specifically the Pillar 1 and Pillar 2 frameworks for capital adequacy.
Ideally have worked for a regulator or similar investment bank in a regulatory policy focused role.
What's on Offer
The chance to work for a truly excellent business with motivated and highly capable colleagues.
Market leading benefits package