- Opportunity to join a dynamic Main Contractor in a busy Pre-Con department
- Strong development opportunities within a growing business
About Our Client
My client are an up and coming SME Main Contractor who have already secured a superb order book for the rest of the year and heading into 2022. They predominantly work in the Residential and Commercial sectors and are a forward thinking company who are targeting big growth over the coming years.
As the Pre-Construction Coordinator you will:
- Support the Pre-Construction Manager on new projects Bids & Tender's.
- Work closely with the commercial team to flag potential risks on new projects.
- Assess the Design and ensure Deliverables are outlined with the delivery team.
- Ensure a smooth mobilisation period from job being won to starting on site.
The Successful Applicant
As a strong candidate for the Pre-Construction role you will demonstrate:
- Ideally a Technical or Design background within Construction.
- Prior Main Contractor experience or able to show a good understanding of the construction process
- Preferably you will have knowledge of pre-construction processes, however applications from delivery focused candidates will be considered.
- Commercially minded with the Ambition to progress.
- Experience on RC frame style projects would be advantageous
What's on Offer
The Pre-Construction Coordinator will receive
- Basic salary between £40-50,000
- The chance to join a growing and innovative company
- The opportunity to shape your career down different paths including, Design, Pre-Con, Commercial.
- A family friendly and relaxed working environment