Press Brake Operator
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Press Brake Operator!
Multiple roles available!
About Our Client
My client is a dynamic, technologically advanced manufacturing specialist in the metal sector. Established for over 40 years and now one of the North West's leading and multi award winning Engineering companies, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Press Brake Operator to join the team based in Rotherham.
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Operating press brake machine, ensuring it runs continuously to ensure maximum productivity
- Producing orders on time and to the correct quality standard
- Manoeuvring of materials on to and off the press machines, either by crane or manually
- Setting up the machine by reading engineering drawings, programming, tooling changes
- Marking up of pressed parts and packing
The Successful Applicant
- Must have previous experience operating a press brake machine
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Have knowledge of different metals is an advantage.
- Be competent in the use of all forms of measuring equipment including verniers, rulers, angle measuring devices
- Be able to set and maintain a high standard of workmanship
- Be able to work pro-actively and as part of a team to improve productivity and efficiency
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Shift rotation
- 25 days holiday per year
- Company pension scheme
- Free secure parking
- Employee benefit scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme