Be part of a talented team in a household brand
Lead a pricing function of 7 analysts
About Our Client
My client is a recognised brand withing the Insurance field - with a strong reputation for the development and welfare of the staff. The organisation is ambitious and planning for the future by hiring a talented Pricing Manager to work in the Birmingham office.
As the Pricing Manager, you will be tasked with leading a small, inexperienced yet highly capable team of analysts. You will create a business partnering culture, supporting the direct sales channel communicating key insights between pricing and distribution.
You will also:
- Interpret and translate statistical and numerical issues is an understandable manner
- Report results and make business recommendations
- Lead of pricing strategy in order to influence overall profitability of the division
- Present results and analysis to management and Directors
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a robust background in Financial services or Insurance with up-to-date expertise within Pricing. You will have an analytical mindset and paired with a natural communication style and personality.
Other key attributes for the Pricing Manager will be:
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Understands business levers and creates processes to support business goals
- Professional and collaborative
- Driving improvements through initiative and creativity
What's on Offer
Excellent career prospects and benefits in addition to £70,000 - £78,000 salary.