- A competitive salary, and a great career path
- An organisation that has people at the heart
About Our Client
My client is a medium-sized Contract Research Organisation (CRO). They provide high-quality statistics and programming consultancy to their clients allowing employees to thrive in an industry-leading working environment whilst supporting and developing for personal growth.
- Planning, monitoring, organising, and reviewing activities of more junior statisticians.
- Ensuring individual studies are delivered on time and on budget.
- Protocol input - study design, sample size calculations and patient randomisation.
- Statistical analysis of plans.
The Successful Applicant
Must have experience
- MSc or PhD in Statistics/Biostatistics (or equivalent).
- At least a few years of relevant industry experience.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, and a great career path