Principal Product Owner - Data
Incredible opportunity: work on exciting changes managing core business products
12 Month FTC - Likely to extend
About Our Client
A fantastic opportunity to work for a non-departmental public body that regulates a key employee benefit.
As the Product Owner - Data, Brighton, you would:
- Leader and decision maker for the relevant programme work stream
- Lead the Planning Increment activity for the work stream that delivers the plans and product backlogs (workloads) with a 3-month horizon
- Defining the sprint backlogs for Development Team delivery.
- Recruit key resources into the workstream where identified gaps exist.
- Accountable for the execution of the plans and product backlogs and, in turn, for the delivery of the minimum viable product to the agreed definition of done and delivery of the defined business benefits.
- Responsible for the allocation of work to team members and directing team members.
- Responsible for risk, issue and dependency management within the workstream and across workstreams in collaboration with other product owners.
- Responsible for overseeing proper workstream governance, ensuring that the correct forums are engaged at the right time and in the right way for decisions and information, including presenting papers at forums (eg: Programme Board) in person, as required.
The Successful Applicant
The Product Owner, Data, Brighton will have:
- Prior Product Manager/ Product Owner experience;
- Strong technical knowledge;
- Steeped in data - whether it's governance, analytics, architecture, migration or quality
- Experience with either:
- Microsoft Azure, Dynamics 365 OR:
- Strong data experience - either a data science or data analysis past.
What's on Offer
The Product Owner - Data, will receive:
- Competitive base salary;
- Strong benefits;
- Work from home for the foreseeable future;
- 12 month FTC - Likely to extend! Job security in difficult times!