Lead a team of Biostatisticians and Data scientists
Facilitate best practice for the analysis of biological datasets
About Our Client
Pharmaceutical business based in London
The Principle Biostatistician is responsible for leading a team of Biostatisticians and Data scientists within a multidisciplinary Translational Science department.
You will be responsible for the effective and accurate analysis of biological datasets.
Part of the ongoing Translational project group you are a key driver in assessing existing hypotheses and developing new ones.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Principle Biostatistician role you will have the following experience and skills:
- PhD in a relevant discipline (Biostatistics/ Bioinformatics).
- Strong leadership and Managerial experience in Pharmaceuticals/ bio-pharmaceuticals data analysis teams.
- Experience managing large volumes of biological data utilising Python or R.
- Experience modelling and interpreting data (proteomics, NGS and/ or Flow Cytometry).
- Valid Right to Work in UK.
What's on Offer
Offering a contractual hourly/ daily rate and possibility of temp to perm for the right person.
Work from home available in UK for the Principle Biostatistician