- Brilliant Reading based business with a great culture
- CTA Qualified / part - qualified and private client experience essential
About Our Client
My client are a growing growing business who pride themselves on the level of service they provide to clients. They have plan to grow the headcount by 50% in the coming years and as such are looking for bright individuals to join them. This year their income in the office has gone up by 15% YoY which comparable to the rest of the market is very favourable. The increased revenue has been predominantly organic and through referrals of business. This business give a very personal service that they take a lot of responsibility for providing. They have a varied client base made up of around 20% nfp and about 65% corporate clients.
The key responsibilities of this Private Client Tax Assistant Manager role would include:
- Assisting with the planning, execution, and finalisation of technical projects across a range of tax lines for partner or manager review, providing solutions and seeking input for areas of concern or judgement.
- Technical research to support the senior management team, including drafting reports and correspondence to clients and to HMRC.
- Clearly highlighting issues identified during research, and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
- Act as a role model for junior members of the team, providing on-the-job coaching.
- Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget on projects, and when the actual differed from the budget then gain a full understanding with the Manager.
- Prepare timely WIP analysis and draft fees.
- Participate in service line, office, and firm wide activities such as ongoing training, professional conferences, and team away-days.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Private Client Tax Assistant Manager will:
- Be CTA qualified or part qualified
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Accounting experience preferred
- Have a passion for client service
- Display energy and enthusiasm and a focus on achieving results
- Have a keenness to further your own development and career goals
What's on Offer
On offer for the right candidate is a very competitive salary as well as a good benefits package as well as the opportunity to work with a business that truly looks after its employees and has a brilliant culture.